JW Cannon had a bumper 2017, completing work on £4.5m worth of contracts.
The projects which ranged from small domestic insurance repairs worth £1500.00 up to full re build or refurbishments up to £500k featured homes, a school and a theatre demonstrated the diverse expertise of the company.
- Dickens Street, Battersea: a full refurbishment and construction of a new third floor extension.
- Fox Hollow, Camberley: Another house refurbishment, second storey extension and one which required the application of JW Cannon’s specialist joinery.
- Guildhouse, Victoria: Two house taken back to shells and completely refitted along with new bathrooms, kitchens and stairs.
- Redcliffe Square, Brompton Road: Redecoration, new bathrooms and a new staircase to the basement.
- Reigate Grammar School: Refurbishment of the English department and conversion of library to exhibition space.
- Nomad Theatre, East Horsley: A new extension featuring a green room, kitchen, props room, workshop, store rooms and new bar space.